Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Moving On....

Well, a few days after I posted my last entry, I lost my job. So God has used this as a time to bring me closer to Him. I was able to spend a few weeks with my son and his family. It was such a great time, especially the time I got to spend with my grandchildren. Hannah is so smart for her age. Sarah has done an amazing job as a Navy Mom raising her family while Jay is away serving God and our country. My grandson, Sam is such a happy baby and always smiling. I look forward to spending more time with them this year. Well, we'll see what God has in store for me for a job..I've been looking and placing applications, but no nibbles yet. While I've enjoyed the leisurely time, it's stressful trying to make ends meet, first time in my life I've gotten unemployment, so that's helped. God will open a window, when He closed a door. I'll keep looking to Him!

No comments: