Sunday, May 31, 2009

WANDA'S UPDATE

Well, it's been a while since I've been here....it shouldn't have been so long. My granddaughter is growing like a weed..I miss her so along with her mom and her dad, who's serving God and his country in Afghanistan...he's such a blessing. I went to my home church group tonight...what a wonderful group I'm a part of...we're always there for each other and have a lot of laughs together in the process. God has really blessed me since I've been here in KCK.

So much has changed in the last few months...my job has totally changed and is taking me a lot of getting used to...each day is a learning experience. I've started questioning the direction of my life....it's in God's hands, so I shouldn't be as concerned as I am, as it helps me grow in the Lord.

For those of you who like a bargain, here are a few around KCK...for a $9.95 oil change, get in touch with me and I'll tell you where...just had mine done last week. A great little grocery store with great bargains and a few different locations is Happy Foods Supermarkets with locations that I know of on Leavenworth Rd and K-32. Check it out.

Well, that's all for tonight...I'll try not to stay away so long.

No comments: